Traders work on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) on June 16, 2022 in New York City.
Spencer Platt | Getty Images
There’s no time like the present to discuss where we are in this difficult market. We feel as challenged running the portfolio as we did during the Great Recession because it does seem that things can lift, but not for more than a few days before another collapse. All that happened is that they suck you back in — “they” meaning the collective forces of opportunity that are subsequently crushed by negativity.
What’s happening, why are we and everyone else struggling?
We wish to give thanks to the author of this short article for this outstanding web content
Cramer: Here’s where we are in this dispiriting market — and what to expect next
Our social media profiles here and other related pages herehttps://paw6.info/related-pages/
- Fed official doesn't think housing market is headed for a…
- What To Expect From This Week’s OPEC+ Meeting | OilPrice.com
- Jim Cramer dari Mad Money Menjangkakan Bitcoin Jatuh kepada…
- Cramer: 15 things I learned about the changing tech sector…
- Jim Cramer: Pandangan saya tentang Apple, Amazon, Facebook…
- Minggu Cramer ke hadapan: Bersiap sedia untuk negatif